Oldcastle Theatre Company
Spanning one day in the life of a tumultuous family, LONG DAY’S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT is considered by many the greatest play by America’s greatest dramatist. Eugene O’Neill changed American drama forever and his play is a living testament to the power of theatre.Buy Tickets read more
March 7th to the 17th, 2019
The Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston (Logan) to London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers to and from Heathrow and the hotel by private motor coach.
- Escorted 1⁄2 day bus tour of London with Select Travel’s guide (including a stop at Westminster Abbey). This is to fill time before we can check in at the hotel.
- Full English breakfast every day.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Copthorne Tara Hotel (just off Kensington High Street).
- Welcome dinner.
Dark, intellectual dramas have my heart; give me a show that makes me think long after I leave the theater and my day is made. Matthew Lopez’s “The Whipping Man” delivers that and more, and Oldcastle Theatre’s production is utterly flawless.