Oldcastle Theatre Company
March 7th to the 17th, 2019
The Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston (Logan) to London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers to and from Heathrow and the hotel by private motor coach.
- Escorted 1⁄2 day bus tour of London with Select Travel’s guide (including a stop at Westminster Abbey). This is to fill time before we can check in at the hotel.
- Full English breakfast every day.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Copthorne Tara Hotel (just off Kensington High Street).
- Welcome dinner.
Bennington Community Theater at Oldcastle
The Curious Savage
Dec 7th – 8th
The Curious Savage is the story of an elderly widow named Mrs. Savage, whose husband has left her a large inheritance. She intends to give the entire fortune away to people who wish to pursue their “foolish dreams,” but her family strongly objects. To prevent her from doing away with their family’s wealth and ruining their legacy, they have her committed to a sanatorium called The Cloisters, and it is among the gentle residents there that she finds her true family.
Performances will be Friday and Saturday Evening, with a Matinee on Saturday.
Tickets are $15 Premiere Seating and $10 General Admission
Conversations From The Green Room
A five play theatrical season is a journey with ever changing scenery and new traveling companions. The trip is occasionally treacherous, often amusing, challenging, tension-filled, and ultimately, one hopes, gratifying. Our 47th excursion began during the Revolutionary War in the Berkshires, traveled to England and back again, then to the American south of the Civil War; before leaping to the early 21st century with a comedy featuring 20th century music by Cole Porter.