Oldcastle Theatre Company
July 13th – 22nd
Matthew Lopez’s “THE WHIPPING MAN” is an extraordinary play about redemption and forgiveness, about the lasting scars of slavery and the responsibility that comes with freedom. Set during the American Civil War, the New York Times calls the play, “vivid and emotionally potent, Haunting, striking and powerful.” The cast will include Herb Parker who returns to Oldcastle having previously been seen in the company’s productions of “I’m Not Rappaport” and “My Children! My Africa!”Buy Tickets
From More Theatre Talk with Robert & Sally Sugarman, The cast of THE WHIPPING MAN discusses the play, their characters and more. Go to More Theatre Talkread more
March 7th to the 17th, 2019
The Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston (Logan) to London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers to and from Heathrow and the hotel by private motor coach.
- Escorted 1⁄2 day bus tour of London with Select Travel’s guide (including a stop at Westminster Abbey). This is to fill time before we can check in at the hotel.
- Full English breakfast every day.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Copthorne Tara Hotel (just off Kensington High Street).
- Welcome dinner.
This is a 8 week course from July 2nd – August 20th, 2018 – Cost $200.00
- Monday Night classes are 7-9pm
- Tuesday classes are 2-4pm
Space is limited to the first 12. Call 802-447-0564 to reserve your spot.
Those interested in an Adult Acting Class, whether young or old, experienced or newly interested, can join Oldcastle Theatre Company’s Acting 101 taught by veteran actress, improvisational artist, director and teacher, Christine Decker.
“These classes will show how to create characters, develop tricks for memorization and use improvisation to expand the imagination in a safe and fun environment. I’m eager to work with people of all levels of theatre experience as we can all learn and teach through our own life experience. Come and play, we’ll have a great time.” – Christine Decker
1) 5 punches for $150. Good for any performance.
2) 5 punches for $140 ONLY good for matinees. However, if you want to come to an evening performance, you can pay a nominal fee at the door to upgrade on a show to show basis.
For more information, call The Box Office at (802)-447-0564