Bennington Performing Arts Center—Home of Oldcastle Theatre Co.
Statement on the Ongoing COVID-19 Outbreak
Everyone belongs at the Bennington Performing Arts Center – except viruses. We want to ensure our patrons that we are committed to a thorough cleaning regimen of high-traffic areas in our theatre to protect the health and safety of our patrons, staff members, co-producers and artists.
Here’s what we are doing:
- We clean high-traffic surfaces with bleached wipes before every show, such as the lobby, restrooms and bar.
- We thoroughly wipe down all high-touch areas, including doorknobs, armrests and banisters.
- We have hand sanitizer available for patron use at the bar.
- We have soap and hot water in all of our restroom facilities.
- We will not be handing out patron blankets until later in our season.
- We suggest you keep seats between you and people you do not know.
We know how much our patrons want to support our programs, but we, along with the CDC and Vermont Public Health, urge you to stay home if you are feeling sick rather than attending the event in person.
If you are unable to attend a show for which you have already purchased tickets, we hope you will consider your unused ticked as a donation to Bennington Performing Arts Center—Home of Oldcastle Theatre Company. If you would rather receive a refund for your unused ticket, please contact our box office at 802-447-0564 and we will provide you with refund instructions.