Events at Oldcastle
We are more than just theatre!
Jan. 26th – 7:30pm
Tickets are $10 cash at the door. Adults age 16 and up.
Not suitable for children.
Jennifer Jasper, Kate Whitehall and the Better Bennington Corporation with co-sponsor Oldcastle Theatre presents: Family Affair—Cabaret served up family-style
Hosted by Jennifer Jasper
Love them or hate them…they’re your family. Storytellers, dancers, writers, musicians and artists share their hilarious, twisted and ultimately relatable familial skeletons in their own unique way. During the show we pass a bucket to raise money for a local organization that helps our community “family.” This performance benefits The Kitchen Cupboard in Bennington. A portion of the ticket sales also goes into the bucket. An amazing night that brings people together and leaves audience talking about their own crazy families. Please note that the show is for adults ages 16 and up. Not suitable for children.
March 7th to the 17th, 2019
The Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston (Logan) to London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers to and from Heathrow and the hotel by private motor coach.
- Escorted 1⁄2 day bus tour of London with Select Travel’s guide (including a stop at Westminster Abbey). This is to fill time before we can check in at the hotel.
- Full English breakfast every day.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Copthorne Tara Hotel (just off Kensington High Street).
- Welcome dinner.
- 8 day London tube pass (zones 1 & 2)(also includes buses). Day trip to Stratford-upon-Avon:
- Stopping at Blenheim Palace.
- See a show at the Royal Shakespeare
- Company in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Day trip to Hampton Court.
- Globe Theatre tour and exhibition.
- Day activities are optional; you can join us or go off on your own.