Events at Oldcastle
We are more than just theatre!
Aug 14th – 7:30pm
Aug 17th – 9:30pm – After The Fourth Wall performance
Raised in a family of songwriters, Amy Hayes has been singing for audiences and in the studio since she was a young child. Blending her own folksy style with her musical theatre background, she plays and sings her favorite songs she wishes she’d written in this evening of songs, stories, and laughter, with one or two surprise guests.
Special price Aug. 17th See The Fourth Wall and The Cabaret $50 total
Call the Box office for reservations or buy on Brown Paper Tickets
Oldcastle Theatre Company is presenting a series of readings of new plays by such well-known playwrights as Michael Weller, Wall Street Journal critic Terry Teachout, local playwright Robert Sugarman and others.
The series kicks off Tuesday, July 17 with Actors on a Train, a play set in 1940 about a company of actors traveling via train from Mobile to Atlanta in a touring production of Life with Father, who suddenly find themselves helping an African American fleeing an angry mob. Sugarman has had plays produced by Oldcastle Theatre Company and Shakespeare & Company among others. The cast includes Brandan Rubin, Peter Langstaff, Anne Undeland, Drew Davidson, Sarah Solari and Mike Cutler. The reading will take place at the theatre 331 Main Street, Bennington.
March 7th to the 17th, 2019
The Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston (Logan) to London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers to and from Heathrow and the hotel by private motor coach.
- Escorted 1⁄2 day bus tour of London with Select Travel’s guide (including a stop at Westminster Abbey). This is to fill time before we can check in at the hotel.
- Full English breakfast every day.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Copthorne Tara Hotel (just off Kensington High Street).
- Welcome dinner.
- 8 day London tube pass (zones 1 & 2)(also includes buses). Day trip to Stratford-upon-Avon:
- Stopping at Blenheim Palace.
- See a show at the Royal Shakespeare
- Company in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Day trip to Hampton Court.
- Globe Theatre tour and exhibition.
- Day activities are optional; you can join us or go off on your own.