Oldcastle Theatre Company
June 15th – 24th
The season kicks off with Herman Melville’s captivating novel “THE ALMOST TRUE AND TRULY REMARKABLE ADVENTURES OF ISRAEL POTTER” that has been transformed into a rollicking new play by Joe Bravaco and Larry Rosler. Join young Israel as he goes from a small Berkshire town to the American Revolution then on to motherland England and back again.Buy Tickets! read more
March 7th to the 17th, 2019
The Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston (Logan) to London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers to and from Heathrow and the hotel by private motor coach.
- Escorted 1⁄2 day bus tour of London with Select Travel’s guide (including a stop at Westminster Abbey). This is to fill time before we can check in at the hotel.
- Full English breakfast every day.
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Copthorne Tara Hotel (just off Kensington High Street).
- Welcome dinner.
2) 5 punches for $140 ONLY good for matinees. However, if you want to come to an evening performance, you can pay a nominal fee at the door to upgrade on a show to show basis.
For more information, call The Box Office at (802)-447-0564
This is a 8 week course from June 25th – August 13th, 2018 – Cost $200.00
- Monday Night classes are 7-9pm
- Tuesday classes are 2-4pm
Space is limited to the first 12. Call 802-447-0564 to reserve your spot.
Those interested in an Adult Acting Class, whether young or old, experienced or newly interested, can join Oldcastle Theatre Company’s Acting 101 taught by veteran actress, improvisational artist, director and teacher, Christine Decker.
“These classes will show how to create characters, develop tricks for memorization and use improvisation to expand the imagination in a safe and fun environment. I’m eager to work with people of all levels of theatre experience as we can all learn and teach through our own life experience. Come and play, we’ll have a great time.” – Christine Decker